If you are a man who is struggling with homelessness and addiction, we may be able to help.
Applicants must be:
- Male, at least 21 years old.
- U.S. citizens or legal aliens.
- In recovery from alcohol or substance abuse.
- Ready to become involved in all aspects of the program.
- Agreeable to all program policies and procedures.
- Available for a pre-entry personal interview on site (no telephone interviews).
Take the first step and complete an application for housing. Note: there is a waiting list, we do not have immediate openings.
- Our case managers serve our clients as individuals, not as a one-size fits all. We help them identify their own personal, career and spiritual goals and provide guidance in fulfilling them.
- All residents are encouraged to open a savings account, so they can cover expenses once they move into permanent housing.
- Residents should expect random drug tests and are required to attend AA or NA meetings.
- While Earl’s Place has no black-out period, curfews must be observed.
Call us today (410-522-0225) to find out out more or to schedule an interview to complete an application. Download and print a copy of the application here or download a fillable copy of the application here. Please return the completed application to Jim Carey, email@example.com.
- Chronically homeless men are provided with housing and support services to assist them in locating resources, re-integrating into society and increasing their self-determination.
- Prospect Place is a permanent housing project.
- Applications for housing at Prospect Place are accepted through https://baltimorecounty.myhousing.com. If issues are experienced and further assistance is needed please contact Ms. Renelle Martin at 410-887-4334.